Saturday, September 29, 2012

A few more a goals

My goal is to have 50 goals and I stalled out at 30.  The Lord sent a beautiful blessing of rain this morning.  Not only wonderful to replenish the earth, but it gave me a chance to slow down and have a nice, leisurely quiet time with the Lord.  I spend quiet time with the Lord each morning, but with 3 loud boys I don't often have the luxury of lingering while I reflect.

This morning I went back through my 30 goals and updated progress I've made.  I was pleased with how much I got to write.  And I added a few more goals:

31.  Help empower other parents to raise their kids to know God's love. 
32.  Decorate my home in a beautiful, simple way that represents our values.
33.  Find a pulled pork recipe that my family loves.
34.  Find an enchilada recipe that my family loves.
35.  Use my Spanish blog to point others to Christ.
36.  Teach others Spanish so that they can share God's love through it.

No comments: