Monday, October 1, 2012

Closets

I'm now up to 35 goals out of 50.  Many of them are about organizing.  It's not that I'm averse to organizing, it's just one of those things that require a concentrated amount of time and energy.  Henceforth, it just doesn't seem to happen.

I actually enjoy organizing, or more truthfully, the feeling I get after I organize something.  Last Saturday, we had rain so soccer games were canceled.  I didn't do the whole closet, but I organized sections of my closet in that precious time.  Side note:  if I didn't have 3 small children to attend to, I would have done the whole closet.  However, said children are my responsibility, so I did the best I could and am very pleased with the results.

And now I walk in my closet and I feel wonderful.  Proud.  Relaxed. 

No comments: