Monday, September 17, 2007

Wild Walt it is

Thanks for all the nickname suggestions for baby Walt. However, since posting last week that he was calmer than John, he has decided to be my wild one.

He is in my right side, so much so that when I lay on my right side I feel him. He doesn't prefer that, so he kicks and I move onto my left. His head is down and his toes are up near my ribs. Sometimes when he moves his toes it feels like little bubbles in my side. That's sweet. It's not so sweet when he does other things. I think he is practicing for football by doing squats. From time to time, he will stick something large (I think his bottom) out my right side. It's not painful, but it's not what I would call comfortable. I think he has also started kicking my ribs which smarts a bit.

John is still moving around a lot, too, but I'm not noticing him quite as much. When I do, I feel his head coming out between my ribs. I guess he's getting ready for soccer so he can use his head to move the ball forward.

There are times when they'll both start moving a lot. That's very exciting, but it can be quite a bit to take at once.

I have found that if I put my hand on where I feel them and talk to them, they calm down a bit. It makes me feel happy. I like to think that they're minding me already. :)

1 comment:

DC said...

Wild Walt and Jumpin' John. Oh, my! You and Aaron may be in for a wild ride. Yee-haw! -Judy