Monday, September 10, 2007

Our trip to Aggieland

The time in which I'm allowed to travel is coming to a close in the next few weeks. Happily, we were able to hop down to College Station this past weekend to visit DC & Judy.

While Aaron and DC went to the Aggie game, Judy and I shopped and had a fun day. I needed to buy a baby shower gift for a friend and we had a wonderful time just looking at all the fun things out there for babies! The photo above is a precious combination that we found that we fell in love with! I'm excited about putting John and Walt in those cute hawaiian tops with sunglasses. And, what Texas boy can live without overalls? I can already envision Aaron putting on his overalls to work outside, visit his chickens, weed the garden, mow the lawn, etc and his boys wanting to be just like their daddy.

I don't know if everyone caught the Aggie game last weekend against Fresno State, but it was a doozie! The Ags won in the third overtime. Judy and I listened to the last part on the radio, and when the Ags would score, the boys would move around! I think they enjoyed the game a lot--probably more than those of us listening on the radio, watching on TV or out in the heat at the game itself. I have a feeling this is just the first Aggie game my boys will enjoy. Also, my Baylor bears beat Rice! A good football weekend is one in which my team and Aaron's team both win. What a great way to start the season!

1 comment:

DC said...

What a weekend! I loved the baby shopping, and I'm so glad we didn't try to go to the game. It was 4 1/2 hours of unbelievable heat. It was exciting on tv though, wasn't it? -Judy