Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bigger kicks

Wow--I love the response from the tractor poll! We're excited about decorating the boys' room with all sorts of fun tractors and farm things.

Last night during church choir, an exciting thing happened: I started to really feel kicks! From over in the orchestra, Aaron could even see my shirt moving where I was being kicked.

Up to this point, we have felt them kick, but it's been very subtle and unless we really felt for it, I wouldn't feel it. I thought it would be this really sweet, comforting feeling when my boys started saying hello this way. The word for it would not be sweet--it would probably be "ouch!" I'm pretty sure he was getting the bottom of my rib and it hurt a bit. Maybe they were both kicking together to say a joint hello. I've even felt a few kicks in that same spot this morning. I guess I'm grateful for the kicks because at least I know that now I'm receiving at least a few of the kicks, instead of them only kicking each other. I'm just glad they're growing and getting stronger.

No comments: