Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fun at our spa


Last weekend we opened our home to ladies from our Sunday School class for a spa night. Thankfully, Aaron helped me get the house ready because I'm trying to slow down my activity level a bit. Also, it's gotten tough to bend over and pick things up. I still can, but when I do, John's head pokes me hard in my ribs. I prefer not bending over, and John probably does, too. I was proud of how nice our home looked and appreciate Aaron's willingness to help me.

The evening was great! There were stations set up for pampering our lips, hands, faces with green masks (see the crazy picture above for those of us brave enough to be caught on film with our masks), feet, shoulders, back and even head massages!

We laughed and enjoyed our time together while Aaron and his dogs went upstairs and listened to his Aggies win their game. All in all, we all had a lovely evening.

1 comment:

DC said...

It sounds like you all had a fun time. And it looks like you'll have to import females for a few years in order to have a night with the girls. You are really going to be out-numbered. -Judy