Friday, August 17, 2007

Music preferences

Yesterday Aaron put his ear on my tummy to listen to the boys. He likes to sing them Aggie songs, talk to them and listen to hear if they respond. One responded--he kicked Aaron in the ear! I would kick him in the ear, too, if he sang me Aggie songs instead of the superior music that comes from Baylor.

I laughed at the time, but I know I'll be getting kicked by these 2 growing boys before too long, regardless of the songs I'm singing.

I'm now in week 22 and according to my dr, my weight gain is good--almost 25 pounds.

All I know is that I feel as big as a barn already and we still have a long way to go. I'm at the point now that it's easy to feel where a baby's head is. When I lay on my side, I feel pressure if I lay on it. A little scary. If I'm this big now and both boys are just under a pound, how much bigger will I have to be to house them when they're both 6+ pounds? Lord, help me!

No comments: