Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Organizational love

Today during MDO, I went to one of my favorite places on the planet:  The Container Store.  As I began cleaning out my closet, I found that I needed some organizational supplies.  Fun!  I love the pretty things they have there. 

When I discussed with Aaron the budget for this adventure into greatness, he told me he wanted us to tidy up my workstation/boy table time prep area.  He didn't have to pull my leg!  I had lots of fun finding these goodies and wanted to show off the goodness.  (The crayons, scissors, etc are happily hiding in the covered box to the right).

I was so excited that as I was paying out, I told the cashier that I've decided heaven looks a lot like The Container Store.  The cashier probably thought I was a nut, but she told me that I would be a perfect fit for their staff and I should really think about getting a job there. 

I'm sure my parents would be thrilled if I used my Master's degree in Spanish to work at The Container Store.  But it sure would be a fun place to go every day.  Such a nice thought.

No comments: