Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Good enough is fantastic

This morning I was putting on my make-up, admiring my new $10 organizational caddy in my bathroom.  I was just enjoying the loveliness of it.  As I did so, I smeared base into my hair.  I proceeded to run it into my hairline, making my appearance really nice.  Oh well.

I then cleaned up the kitchen table and with the wet washrag, I wiped up the mud splotches left from the dog yesterday trailing across the floor.  Not a perfect clean up job, but good enough.  I did about half the floor and marvelled that it was actually a workout.  Mental note:  get more exercise.

Time to get packed up for Bible study.  Just wanted to pass along the nugget of the morning:  good enough really is OK.  Being able to let perfect go?  Fantastic.

No comments: