Thursday, November 15, 2012

Looking over the 50 goals


Today I'm taking some time to look back over my list of 50 goals.  I was thinking I would actually print them out and scrap book them, but I'm seeing that I need a bit more brain work first.  Some of these goals just need to go.  

The first to hit the chopping block is #34:  Find an enchilada recipe that my family loves.  Why is that a goal?  My husband loves Mexican food and I've learned to enjoy it, but it's not my absolute passion.  My parents are anti-spicy food so as a kid I rarely ate Mexican food.  Aaron is generally a great eater.  No weird food stuff with him which is awesome.  My boys are also amazingly good eaters.  (I think the Lord knew that with 3 little boys so close together and all the noise, dirt and stink that goes with that, I just couldn't handle having picky eaters as well).  Anyway.  Even though Aaron is a rock star with eating anything I put in front of him, he's pretty picky about Mexican food, chili and other random things that come up out of no where from time to time.  

If he wants Mexican food, there are plenty of excellent places in town to go get it.  All will be happier with that.  

I was so happy to be done with my list and now I have to find another #34.  Hmmm...I'll keep you posted. 

No comments: