Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Flavored coffee

My last post was heavy--it dealt with adoption.  I felt much better after writing that post.  For me, blogging isn't about trying to save the world, sell a product or build an audience so I can launch a book.  (All of those are great things if it's what you're doing.  It's just not my road).  I blog as a form of expression.  I feel things deeply and by using words I can let the feelings go.  If someone happens to read these words and be blessed by them, that much the better. 

On a side note I have found Christian Yoga on You Tube.  I'm not great at being still.  Yoga is a challenge for me, but when I do it I can tell I'm more relaxed and not as quick to snap at my family.

I enjoy coffee, but it needs to be jazzed up a bit.  My husband is a coffee purist.  He likes his coffee black.  I like flavors with a little cream and sugar.  Granted, I don't use much cream or sugar but I like a bit.

The other day I ran out of coffee and thought I would try something new.  I chose a cinnamon flavor with a hint of churros.  What was I thinking?  I like churros but I don't want them in my coffee.  It tasted not great.  Oh well.

Every once and a while I get to go to HEB which I love.  There was a "mystery flavor" bag that was a dollar and some change.  I got it and am really enjoying whatever it is.  I think it would be a fun game for them to put the answer of what I'm actually drinking at the bottom of the bag where I'll see it, but to date I have no idea what the mystery flavor is.  I don't think it's churros because I'm really liking it.

I'll just like it happily and move on.

No comments: