Saturday, August 31, 2013

Book organizing

Pre-books
many books

Happy organization
I haven't posted for a while.  The summer pretty much ate my lunch.  Don't get me wrong--we had a great summer filled with fun and great memories.  But I had precious few moments to myself which is when I like to blog.

At this moment the Aggies are playing on TV, engaging all the males in my home.  I'm sitting here in the room with them but I can focus my attention on this.  How's that for mult-tasking?

This summer we were given some new furniture for the boys' rooms so we've been able to upcycle other pieces.  This dresser was actually in my little girl room and I'm so happy it's now in the play room, holding books to read to my boys.  Really, really nice.

There's nothing like the feeling of completion that a short, sweet organization project brings.

No comments: